Saturday, November 15, 2008

To Misery....My Love


I Casually made acquaintance with misery.

I found it impossible to comprehend it either morally or philosophically.

It has just remained as a profound meloncholy.

In the moments of exictement the life grews bright to a degree almost inconceivable.

These pecularities of life has only caused me much annoyance.

Life has continually applauding on his half explanatory strain,

which when I first heard it,impressed me very painfully.

I soon however grew accustomed to it and my uneasiness slowly become pleasure for me.

It seemed to be it is design rather to insinuate than directlyto assert that.

My imagination is singularly vigorous and creative.

Nowdays my life seems to me like a forsaken world , empty and bare.

All belief which adds poetry to my life is now disappearing.

2 comments:

neha ved - mumbai, india said...

nice poem biplove, dint know u had this side to u too

everything has been figured out;except how to live said...

its my pleasure, this side thats all i have with me.....