Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tragedy



“That I may not tell you;
And what you ask
You may never know.”


Yesterday I heard this, would you believe it? I am searching for a topic which is not merely pure but which should be eternal. Nothing has preoccupied me more profoundly than the problem of decadence. I had reasons which I share with only myself. I have developed a keen eye for the symptoms of decline and I give equal assurance that this is not only nihilistically magnificent but it also aims to bring me the contemplation of tragedy.
As for the intricate relationship of misery and me, nothing can be explained while everything may be confused. One pays heavily for being one of “G**” disciple. I have been exposed to his infection for a long time. In the beginning its effect is relatively innocent, while the power of deceitfulness slowly merges in.


My writing is open to a misunderstanding however I promise you, on certain faces the line of gratitude will definitely appear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nicely written.
what is your name?

is it mr. stand alone?

everything has been figured out;except how to live said...

name is what give u the identity... if I am stand alone... i dont require any identity....

FACE OFF : YOUNGISTAAN said...

u seemto be quite a mysterious guy, with ur work conveying deep enuf meanings!