Friday, June 19, 2009

Übermensch



I have never allowed him to win; at present every kind of emotions stands with sad and discouraged expression—IF, indeed, it stands at all! The double personality is showcasing the exuberant power of madness however to speak seriously, there are times when good grounds fails hoping that madness will not empower itself with the carnal instinct of mine. The combination of active and passive nihilism is giving impetus to my extinguishing soul. The Übermensch in me has again understood WHAT has actually sufficed for the basis of such imposing and absolute philosophical edifices laid by Nietzsche. I don’t know there is something so psychedelic and enigmatic in him that pulls me towards him. Its been few days he is back into my head, I have taken the weapon(music) of my choice for my nihiilism, active or passive that I am not able to decide but yes nihilism in no doubt. I in this façade what we called life is always been a pendulum which is being altering itself between the good and the bad infact the value of my life lies in this and let me not be grateful to it. Although I must confess I am grateful to one more being (Mermaid) in this world, who have triggered me and always been helpful to make my unregretful decisions of life. She had always let the pure spirit in me alive. The will to truth is always been a perception to me as truth itself originate from its opposite and I had always believed I originate from the opposite. The fundamental conditions of life have overall a different perspective and the very perspective stands tall for the inversion of truth and the denial of life. This produces a magnificent tension to the soul and Nietzsche spoke

"I teach you the overman. Man is something that shall be overcome. What have you done to overcome him? All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man?
A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment..."

Nietzsche Thus spoke Zarathustra


And good Nietzsche spoke

1 comments:

Almitra said...

Left punctuating your thoughts...that's d path Aurobindo took ;)...Good one !!!